Webinar: How can future workplaces work better for people with disabilities?
New technologies, as Artificial Intelligence (AI) will have a significant impact on the future of work. But what do we know about how it will affect people with disabilities? What are the consequences of digitalizing working life and what does the research show? Which measures are required to include people with disabilities for the future working life, and what opportunities does technological development provide? Welcome to the Nordic Welfare Centre´s webinar How can future workplaces work better for people with disabilities, arranged on 27 november 2020 at 9.00-12.00 (CET). Some of the leading researchers will give their views on these matters.
The webinar ”How can future workplaces work better for people with disabilities?”, will be held on 27 November 2020, at 09.00-12.00 CET in the webinar platform Zoom. The seminar language is English.
At the webinar, a new research review of knowledge based on research, research needs and evidence-based knowledge of digital and technical solutions will be presented in a new report. New research about barriers and bridges for people with disabilities to enter the employment market will also be presented and discussed.
Presenters at the webinar:
- Stefan Trömel, Senior Disability Specialist, International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Thomas Bredgaard, Professor, Aalborg University
- Maria João Maia, Dr, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Jan Gulliksen, Professor, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Stefan Johansson, Dr, Begripsam
- Gunnar Michelsen, Dr, Senior Adviser at Nordland Assistive Technology Centre
- Lars Lööw, Deputy director general, Swedish Public Employment Service
- Fredrik Ruben, CEO, Tobii Dynavox
- Sif Holst, Vice-chair Disabled People’s Organisations Denmark