The integration of migrants: Spotlight on skills intelligence and learning, housing, women and children
Arbete, Barn och unga
18 mar 2022
This report stems from the Mutual Learning Conference on ‘The integration of migrants: Spotlight on skills intelligence and learning, housing, women and children’ hosted by the European Commission on 30 November 2021.
The European Commission’s Directorate General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion published the synthesis report of its 2021 Mutual Learning Conference on “Integration of migrants: Spotlight on skills intelligence and learning, housing, women and children” along with other related materials.
The event explored innovative approaches to the integration of migrants and these have been included in the report, with particular focus on the following topics:
- Skills intelligence: addressing skills shortages and helping migrants to find employment (read the background brief for this topic).
- Finding sustainable housing solutions for migrants (read the brief).
- Increasing the employment opportunities for migrant women (read the brief).
- New skills for migrants with the Europass portal and EU good practices (read the brief).
- Using education as a driver for the social inclusion of migrant children and their families (read the brief).
A summary video of the conference has also been produced and can be viewed online here.